Your new company
Our client, in the manufacturing industry, is looking for a Senior Network Administrator to join their team in the Montreal office.
Your new role
The Senior Network Administrator acts as the internal Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the network infrastructure and security. Recognized as the Senior resource for key network infrastructure and other systems under his/her supervision, the Senior Network Administrator is responsible for leading his/her area of expertise with limited supervision. This job is responsible for the operations and evolution of all THE CLIENT business units’ on-premises or cloud network infrastructures either for the day-to-day operation and the projects delivery. In addition, this job contributes to various infrastructure architectural solution designs alongside the wider solution architect team, supporting the validation of the operational impacts of the above-mentioned design recommendations. Finally, the Senior Network Administrator acts as an internal coach and mentor for all issues related to the platforms under his/her responsibility.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5-7 years of experience in HPE and/or Cisco network administrator
- 5-7 years of experience with the administration of a firewall infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge and experience of a highly available networking infrastructure for servers, SAN, backup, DHCP, AD, WAN, WAN optimizers, LAN, Routing and Switching, Wireless, VPN and Firewalls
- Experience with datacenter components administration (HVAC, power management, fire control, alarms and security systems) in a critical environment
- Experience with operations support in a Disaster Recovery environment
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with various Paper & Tissues Mill systems and their infrastructure an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Datacenters and remote sites networking (WAN,WAN optimizers, LAN, Routing and Switching, Wireless , VPN and Firewalls)
- Excellent knowledge of the IP telephony infrastructure
- Knowledge of the Azure Fundamentals
- Knowledge of the main cloud providers (Microsoft, AWS, Google & IBM)
- Palo Alto infrastructure
- Palo Alto centralized management Panorama
- HPE and/or Cisco LAN/WAN switches and wireless infrastructure
- Microsoft infrastructure services
Work for a company that cares about its employees and the community, that recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and a workplace where everyone works hard but plays hard.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1105558