Outsourcing your recruitment provides you access to the right people at the right time. We've been recruiting experts since 1969, and we've been onsite at our clients providing dedicated solutions for over 20 years. So why not run your talent challenges by us and see what we recommend?
How does RPO work?
Recruitment process outsourcing, or RPO, is when you transfer all or part of your permanent recruitment to an external provider.
We become part of your team, working with hiring managers, under your brand, within your culture, to handle all things related to talent acquisition. We provide you with all the benefits and expertise of a company whose sole business is accessing the best talent.
This could cover all or just part of the recruitment life cycle, supporting you where and when you need it.
- Enterprise RPO – All permanent hires across your entire organization
- Division / Skill Set – All permanent hires within a specific department. Ex. Entire IT function, full call center, etc.
- Entry level – Campus recruitment / entry level initiatives to promote your brand and secure the best graduate talent
- Project RPO – 50+ Hires. Common for head office re-locations, shared service centers, new country entry, or simply ramping up for a new project / line of business.
- Total Talent Management – All permanent and temporary hiring across your entire organization.
For more information on one of these or other available solutions, please contact us today.