Immediately available candidate from an office facilities management background. This candidate is extremely well presented and came across confident and outgoing in our interview.
In their first year of management responsibilities, this candidate saved their previous organization $250,000 in efficiencies and operational changes. They have exposure to lease management, landlord relations and budgeting.
- 1 ½ years of Facility operations experience in an office environment
- Key achievement: saved her last employer $250,000 in 2015 by improving processes and facility operations
- Reported to Global Facilities Manager based in Houston, was responsible for a team of four direct reports here in Calgary.
- Experience managing purchase orders, RFP’s and running a facility management budget
- Actively part of initial lease negotiation and experience working within a tenant focused lease.
Notice period Immediately Available
Preferred location Calgary, AB
Expected salary $56,000
This candidate is seeking an office or retail based facilities management position that offers opportunity for growth and learning and that they can utilize their previous experience and add value to a new organization.
To hear more about how this candidate can add immediate value to your Property or Facilities team, contact Matthew Donovan today on 403-513-9463 or email Matthew.Donovan@hays.com to request a full profile