Superintendent - Highly experienced in Commercial and Residential construction - Immoderately Available - Winnipeg, MB
This candidate is an experienced Site Superintendent who is skillful working on Residential and Commercial projects including residential buildings, large commercial and institutional new-build and expansion projects. He is a graduate of the Red River Construction Program and is has gained superb experience with his most recent employer. He is eager to continue his career with a major contractor where he can utilise his skills and knowledge to their full potential. He is flexible with relocation within the provinces of Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
• 9+ years as a Site Supervisor
• Worked on Projects up to $150M
• Duties include supervising construction crews, meeting deadlines in a timely fashion, communication with Project Managers
• Superb skills in coordinating sub-contractors’ work
• Successfully coordinated multi-family residential projects
• Profitably completed numerous commercial projects
• Red River Construction certificate
Status: Seeking permanent employment
Salary Expectations: $70,000 - $80,000 + benefits
Availability: Immediately Available
I look forward to discussing how this person can make a real impact to your team.
If you'd like more information, or would like to arrange a meeting with this impressive individual, please contact me.