Receptionist / Service Administrator
This candidate is an outgoing, active and energetic individual with 4 years of experience working in the hospitality, veterinary and security sectors in a combination of customer service, reception/administrative and dispatch related roles. Although she held a supervisory role within the hospitality sector this was not in line with her overall career objectives so she took on an additional job working nights and on her days off to gain relevant office experience demonstrating exceptional work ethic and motivation. In the interview she displayed strong communication, interpersonal skills along with a positive can-do attitude.
Professional qualifications/key skills:
• Excellent organizational skills enabling her to create/coordinate schedules for the technicians
• Provides back up dispatch support
• Involved in creating/selling “job packages”, ordering parts, developing timelines and invoicing.
• Strong sense of customer service and accountability
• Answers all service call issues and transfers them to the appropriate person.