CAMS, CAMLI-PA, CITF with 6 years’ experience in AML/ATF Compliance, KYC & Risk Assessment working with a Full service bank with Retail, Commercial and Corporate Banking lines of businesses.
• Mitigating and managing regulatory and reputation risks associated with Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (ML/TF) and International Sanctions violations.
• Providing AML guidance on appropriate controls, EDD on UTRs filed by business unit,
• Performing thorough and in-depth investigation on high risk and flagged accounts to determine suspicious transactions through transaction analysis, client information assessment, data collection and on-line research.
• Adjudicating on Trade Finance transactions relating to sanctions and special economic measures, high-risk countries, vessel scanning, anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and military material financing.
• Risk rating and Risk profiling of high-risk clients, Corporate, Commercial and small business accounts of the Bank.
• Conducting periodic review of transactions in all high risk and flagged accounts of the Bank as per the defined review frequency and assessed risk levels of High, Medium and Low.
• Investigating and disposition of alerts generated by the Automated Risk Monitoring System.
• Preparing and timely submission of Suspicious Transactions Reports (STRs) to FINTRAC, preparing and maintaining case records and related documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements and Bank’s
• Conducting qualitative research in name-matching process to identify Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and Designated Persons among the bank clients.
• Providing approvals for the false positives identified through the Bank’s name screening on the database of designated persons and entities
Salary expectations - $60,000 – 65,000 (flexible)
Notice period – 2 weeks