A highly recommended candidate with experience gained in the Industrial, Commercial & Residential construction sectors, as well as Bridge Construction.
This experienced Project Manager / Superintendent with exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities has a track record of providing outstanding supervisory and management services on all the projects worked previously worked on. Throughout his career, this individual has gained a wealth of expertise in all aspects of the Construction Industry, from groundbreaking to the final lockup. Always eager to get the job done, he assumed a dual role of a Superintendent and a Project Manager at his most recent employer, and performed duties of both roles successfully.
Energetic and detail oriented as you would expect, this candidate brings strong technical expertise as well as extensive supervisory skills really “get everything done on time and within the budget”.
• 25 + years of Professional experience within construction industry
• Skilled and knowledgeable in undertaking Industrial, Commercial, Institutional and Residential projects, including new-builds and renovations, in addition to some Bridge and Transit Infrastructure projects
• Red seal certified carpenter
• Proficient in MS Office and Timberline Estimating Software
• Status: Seeking permanent employment
• Salary Expectations: $130,000 + bonus + benefits
• Availability: 1-2 weeks
I look forward to discussing how this impressive professional can make a real impact on your team.
If you'd like more information, or would like to arrange a meeting with this individual, please contact me.