Project Manager – Strong ICI Experience – Flexible on Relocation
This is a candidate who had progressed rapidly in his career and is now ready to take the next step in his professional pathway. He talks confidently about his diverse experience that allowed him to gain skills and knowledge in various delivery methodologies within different construction fields. Originally from Toronto, he is currently working in Regina on fly in/out basis. Determined and diligent professional such as himself would be a great addition to any organization’s talent pool. He is opened to almost any locations in Canada for fly in/out work.
• 8 years’ experience in construction
• Strong experience in Commercial/Institutional, Industrial (Oil n Gas) and Multifamily Residential fields
• Track record of successfully completed projects, managed from start to finish
• Projects up to $200M
• Experience with some of Canada’s largest contractors
• Bachelors of Technology in Construction Management and Gold Seal Project Manager certified
Status: Seeking permanent or contract employment
Salary Expectations: $90,000 - $110,000 + benefits
Availability: Immediately Available
I look forward to discussing how this person can make a real impact to your team.
If you'd like more information, or would like to arrange a meeting with this impressive individual, please contact me.