Candidate Ref. 1458765
This is a driven, adaptable, and approachable HR professional with 6 years progressive generalist experience. She has worked in a stand along capacity to implement different aspects of the HR strategy including compensation, HRIS, and performance management systems. Her experience combined with her education has allowed her to hone her coaching skills and she enjoys working with managers and staff to influence positive outcomes. Her strong communication skills and results-driven approach have seen her successfully manage her client group through periods of significant change, including the merger of her organization into a parent company.
Professional qualifications/key skills
• 6 years’ experience in tourism, transport, and crown corporation sectors.
• Brings strong communication, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
• Experience implementing an HRIS (enCompassing Visions) and training managers to support performance management, compensation, and job evaluation.
• Demonstrated ability to champion a culture of safety in a high-risk environment including acting as Safety Committee Co-Chair, conducting risk assessments, and implementing a hazard awareness and prevention program.
• Participated in a joint union-management job evaluation initiative to bring a client group into an agreed rating system and communicating the process to unionised workers.
• Skilled in full cycle recruitment for engineers and corporate functions.