JOIN AN ESTABLISHED LEADER
Buttcon is the career choice for ambitious construction professionals, as the organization offers their staff a diverse range of projects to gain experience on, is committed to training and development, and the firm’s reputation is built on quality and innovation.
Buttcon's commitment to their key values have in turn grown huge loyalty from their staff with many with over 20 years’ service. The firm rewards this loyalty with competitive salary and benefits packages including the opportunity for profit sharing and company shares.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Buttcon Limited was founded in 1979 by CEO and Chairman Michael Butt. Buttcon is an employee-owned company with a workforce of over 90 full-time employees, with offices in Canada and Bermuda. Buttcon is the right size of company that allows for involvement of senior staff on all projects, giving staff the support they need to meet their objectives. Buttcon’s success is attributed to their dedicated and experienced project professionals who promptly resolve issues and effectively control the thousands of activities involved in a project. As leaders in the construction industry, Buttcon takes pride in every job they undertake. They operate comfortably in all sectors of the market and provide comprehensive services for a variety of project delivery types including:
- Stipulated Sum General Contracting;
- Construction Management; and
Buttcon has a solid reputation for delivering quality construction services. Every project has strengthened their position as a leader in the Canadian construction industry and meets their company vision.
Company Accreditations and Certifications
• Canadian Construction Association (CCA)
• Ontario General Contractors Association (OGCA)
• Toronto Construction Association (TCA)
• Transportation Association of Canada
• Design-Build Institute
• Certificate of Recognition (COR) - certification for successfully implementing a comprehensive health and safety management system3
• Gold Seal certified Project Managers and Site superintendents
• Founding member – Toronto Chapter – Canadian Green Building Council
• LEED accredited professionals on staff
Company Awards and Recognition
• Ontario Concrete Awards 2013 for Specialty Concrete Applications - Maple Leaf Gardens Redevelopment
• City of Toronto Heritage Awards 2013 Award of Merit - Public Building in Context - Maple Leaf Gardens Redevelopment
• The Ontario Region of Canadian Institute of Steel Construction (CISC) Awards of Excellence Engineering 2013 - Maple Leaf Gardens Redevelopment
• OGCA Health and Safety Award 2013 - Zero Injury Frequency